Life worth living by Michael Smurfit
For the first time in Russian: Michael Smurfit’s autobiography, Life worth living. Life worth living is not just a fascinating and candid story of the most successful top manager from the corrugated industry. This is a real textbook for future and present businessmen who want to be in the forefront of the industry. The book tells the story of Michael Smurfit and Smurfit Group, which became the first Irish multinational company and one of the largest companies in the world in the packaging and paper industry. The success was achieved thanks to decades of hard work, overcome challenges and a variety of transactions that increased the size of Smurfit Group by many times. Dr Smurfit shared not only his victories but also failures, unique recipes out of various crises. The book shows Michael Smurfit’s “logical adventurism” in action and explains how culture and business running system allowed Smurfit to leave behind a lot of other companies.
TO WHAT QUESTIONS THE BOOK GIVES REPLIES:
- What should be the education of a successful businessman?
- How to select the best personnel?
- How to work in conditions of corruption and fraud?
- When can I take the risk?
- On what should one focus willing to expand the business?
- When and how can one fire employees without harm to the company?
- How can one motivate the team at a time of crisis?
- What is the secret of optimal capitalization of the business?
Life worth living, autobiography by Michael Smurfit, is the best status and motivational gift for a top manager of the corrugated world.
LEARN TO GET MORE USING THE EXPERIENCE OF SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE!
To buy the Life worth living book by Michael Smurfit contact:
Tel .: +7 (495) 204 16 21;
+38 (044) 206 26 21